Hey Keith,

        Isn't that what they call the free market? :) I suspect the auto repair
shops will wise up and find buyers that will pay more than 20 cents per
for the oil, that carry any required liability insurance.  Assuming the
truck buyer isn't full of it, I suspect he is.  In the event you don't
have your tank inside a spill containment structure in may be in your
and the store owner's best interest to do so, one that can handle a good
rainfall as well. You don't want to experiance that sick feeling you
will get when you see an oil slick heading downstream knowing its your
job to stop it and clean it up.
Doug