While I understand that my country never intends to truly "liberate"
Iraq and her citizens, but I wonder Naomi Klein understands how naive
going on about the reported 25/75 split will be read by royalty owners
in the United State.  25% is twice as much as royalty owners in the
United States typically receive.In the event a conservative talk show
host hasn't yet used that detail to discredit, the more reasonable
points Klein offers one soon will
Doug, N0LKK