-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of no
shi
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 12:55 PM
To: sustainablelorgbiofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Fw: Soy is making kids 'gay'

I see no lack of fertility (or 'gayness' )with the
Asian population and soy is used everywhere in Asia.

But if it is proven to be "feminizing" then all the
more reason to just use it as diesel fuel and not eat
it!

ns

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=39253

----

> [...]
> No, homosexuality is always
> > deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say
> that they can't remember a
> > time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.
> >
> > Doctors used to hope soy would reduce hot flashes,
> prevent cancer and heart
> > disease, and save millions in the Third World from
> starvation. That was
> > before they knew much about long-term soy use. Now
> we know it's a classic
> > example of a cure that's worse than the disease.
> For example, if your baby
> > gets colic from cow's milk, do you switch him to
> soy milk? Don't even think
> > about it. His phytoestrogen level will jump to 20
> times normal. If he is a
> > she, brace yourself for watching her reach
> menarche as young as seven,
> > robbing her of years of childhood. If he is a boy,
> it's far worse: He may
> > not reach puberty till much later than normal.
> >
> > Research in 2000 showed that a soy-based diet at
> any age can lead to a weak
> > thyroid, which commonly produces heart problems
> and excess fat. Could this
> > explain the dramatic increase in obesity today?
> >
> > Recent research on rats shows testicular atrophy,
> infertility and uterus
> > hypertrophy (enlargement). This helps explain the
> infertility epidemic and
> > the sudden growth in fertility clinics. But alas,
> by the time a soy-damaged
> > infant has grown to adulthood and wants to marry,
> it's too late to get fixed
> > by a fertility clinic.
> >
> > Worse, there's now scientific evidence that
> estrogen ingredients in soy
> > products may be boosting the rapidly rising
> incidence of leukemia in
> > children. In the latest year we have numbers for,
> new cases in the U.S.
> > jumped 27 percent. In one year!
> >
> > There's also a serious connection between soy and
> cancer in adults -
> > especially breast cancer. That's why the
> governments of Israel, the UK,
> > France and New Zealand are already cracking down
> hard on soy.
> >
> > In sad contrast, 60 percent of the refined foods
> in U.S. supermarkets now
> > contain soy. Worse, soy use may double in the next
> few years because (last I
> > heard) the out-of-touch medicrats in the FDA
> hierarchy are considering
> > allowing manufacturers of cereal, energy bars,
> fake milk, fake yogurt, etc.,
> > to claim that "soy prevents cancer." It doesn't.
> >
> > P.S.: Soy sauce is fine. Unlike soy milk, it's
> perfectly safe because it's
> > fermented, which changes its molecular structure.
> Miso, natto and tempeh are
> > also OK, but avoid tofu.

> > Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
> >
> > Search the combined Biofuel and Biofuels-biz list
> archives (70,000
> > messages):

> Search the combined Biofuel and Biofuels-biz list
> archives (70,000 messages):

> Search the combined Biofuel and Biofuels-biz list

messages):