Why do some companies (like Monsanto) have such disregard for their
reputation? It's so clear that greed drives this corporation, what benefits
can come from this? Walmart acts this way too, and I don't see the benefits?
It's almost like one day they just stopped caring. I suspect it will be the
downfall of these companies.
Tom Epp