Please forward to all  Canadians
Draft Discussion Paper on  Bill C-6, the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act
by Natural Health Products Protection Association

On January 29, 2009, the Government introduced Bill C-6, the  Consumer
Protection Act.  Since its introduction, the Natural Health  Products
Protection
Association been contacted by many individuals and groups  concerned that Bill
C-6 is a re-introduction of Bill C-52, the companion Bill to  Bill C-51.

In analysing Bill C-6, we believe that it is a bill that every  Canadian
should take the time to read and familiarize themselves with. If the  Bill is
passed, it will set a precedent that could reshape the relationship of  the
State
to the citizen in some very negative and surprising ways. To  facilitate an
understanding of Bill C-6 we have prepared a Draft Discussion  Paper which can
be found at _http://nhppa.org/?page_id=70_ (http://nhppa.org/?page_id=70)

Bill C-6 also imposes new red tape and responsibilities upon  small
businesses, many who are already overburdened with  regulations.

 (http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm)