>Over 100 steel framed buildings have suffered major fires, many much worse,
>yet none have collapsed. All three buildings on 9/11 fell through what
>should have been the path of greatest resistance ? thousands of tons of
>steel ? resulting in total dismemberment. This would require precisely timed
>removal of critical columns, which office fires cannot accomplish.Well, you
>omit to mention that the two main buildings were also hit by planes, at
>different heights, and that the one hit later, lower, fell first. Both fell
>from the point of impact of the planes. Now, I'm no expert, but I'd guess that
>this means the height of the plane impacts had something to do with the
>structural damage and the stress on the buildings, and the relative weight
>above meant that the one that hit lower fell first.

Of course, the experts behind this could have arranged this all, and ensured
that the planes hit the right point where the explosives were to go off, or it
could have been holograms...

I'm not suggesting that some agency wasn't aware of what was about to happen,
and they could have used it to bury records in WTC7, it's just that I'm not
convinced that the two main buildings were brought down by anything other than
the planes. If you think otherwise, please include the fact that the buildings
fell from the point of impact into your theory.

David