Hi All ;

Here is link to the official lab report from Netherlands which found super
thermite in WTC dust.  Free download.  Anyone technical will appreciate the
attention to detail and thoroughness of this report.  It certainly raises some
disturbing questions.

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

BR
Peter G.