Great Work Keith: that is why I love this list.

 There is so much dis-information on the web (but many times more factual
info, if you are prepared to check it). I do not have the skills to check
everything I read. I am really glad there are honest people out there who
will, such as our illustrious moderator.

Thanks,
Doug