This smells more like yet an other conspiracy theory.

There is no such a thing like a "Tamiflu vaccine".

Tamiflu, Oseltamivir is NOT a vaccine.:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oseltamivir
it is an antiviral drug that slows the spread of influenza (flu) virus between
cells
in the body by stopping the new virus from chemically cutting ties with its
host cell.

35 of the 50 million Japanese have already had it,
it is also not brandnew or untested.

Some side effects are known, but ,
I don't see how this can be used to eradicate other colors...

Grts
Bruno M.