hei keith,

thanks for feedback + links, i was introducing our idea to the rest of
the group as well.

i did read the links, which is why i ask for input about centrifuges
as none of those points are addressed in the video. if centrifuges
dont work well as you say, are they being dishonest? any guess about
their method + why they consider it good enough for their purposes?

we would prefer to do as much as possible on site rather than prepare
it beforehand, in order to demonstrate the process + enable people to
copy the system

as for chemicals, perhaps they are common but not generally available
in such small quantities as we would need, + they would compete for
space in the ride with our sound gear. crossing certain international
borders we have in mind might become more problematic than it usually
is. not saying it's impossible tho.

i disagree about the mikkonen factor, woodgas was very common across
this region in the middle of the last century, and it's an obvious
solution for some of our energy problems today. many others have
designed and built their own system, + free wood is readily available.
he was only interested in selling plans that we would have to keep
confidential for 'personal use', and would not point us to people who
can reliably build it. we operate on open source basis

sori if i wasn't clear, we are not yet running a vehicle on the fuel,
we intend to generate electricity only. thanks for your patience +
explanations!

best,
/g.