Thankyou Zeke, Robert and Doug, that couldn't be more clear. Sure
takes a weight off my mind to know that the fundamental physical
constants didn't suddenly change last week after all.

As for the offers, I'm not really interested, I'd rather go on
happily ignoring it.

Anyway, we don't have the old TownAce anymore. We're a bit rough on
cars, and it was 20 years old already, and giving more and more
trouble. Actually it was more or less falling apart. It wasn't going
to make it through the next sha-ken road test without having a lot of
money chucked at it, more than it was worth, so we scrapped it. The
situation changed too, we didn't need two vehicles anymore. So now we
just have the little K-truck, nice. Probably the TownAce got picked
up by a dealer and refurbished for export, no sha-ken for export so
it's worth it.

Thanks again - all best