Daryl,

I beg your forgiveness -

In the middle of a response to another gentleman regarding something
completely unrelated to Mr. Hartman and a Skype call interruption, I
managed to mistakenly send the response to you.  I was actually enjoying
the read of Mr. Hartman - his radio station in Portland converted to Fox
Sports and his 9:00 AM time slot went away.

Please - the response was not directed at you or Mr. Hartman.

Mike Carpenter
Energy Recovery Group, LLC
800-979-6453
503-508-8452