I maintain that any OBDII vehicle can run E85. If your "check engine" light comes on, reset it and keep driving. (It's usually an O2 sensor that triggers the light.) The onboard computer WILL adapt. Here's what the NREL had to say on the matter:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/117331392/Effects-of-Intermediate-Ethanol-Blends

There are no E85 pumps in British Columbia. The best we can do is E10, which is only advertised as available at Husky.

Robert Luis Rabello
Adventure for Your Mind
http://www.newadventure.ca

Ceremonies and Celebrations video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV3k-s_sg1Q

Meet the People video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txsCdh1hZ6c

Crisis video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZedNEXhTn4

The Long Journey video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy4muxaksgk

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not consent to
the retrieving or storing of this communication and any related metadata, as
well as printing, copying, re-transmitting, disseminating, or otherwise using
it. If you believe you have received this communication in error, please delete
it immediately.

-----
No virus found in this message.