Using just precision farming techniques, yields of up to 2.9 tonnes per
hectare have been achieved in Northern Germany, for rapeseed.

(Korbitz, W. 2000. World-wide Trends in Production and Marketing of
Biodiesel.

http://www.biodiesel.at/courier_on/index.html

Last visited January 8, 2001

 That is about 3 times the usual reported for Canola or rapeseed...plus
nobody has to sign any "agreements" for future use of seed, and there are no
concerns about unforeseens.

Edward Beggs, BES, MSc
http://www.biofuels.ca

on 6/4/02 7:06 PM, Peter Pantilla at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Please send me a copy too.  The highest oil yields that i have seen thus far
> in my research
> are that of oil palm, so its probably going to acquire some genetic traits
> from
> that species.
>
> =====
> Peter Pantilla