Well, can I say please get them out, I would like to see the info as well, the
GMO debate is hotting up here, especially since our shire has declared itself a
GMO free shire. Very controversial. I would like to be more informed of the
debate, considering our local crop institute would not release any HEAR (High
Erucic Acid Rape) lines for me to grow for fuel to try running in my farm
machinery because of the threat of CROSS POLLINATION !!
Regards
Steven

goat industries wrote:

> there are plans to produce crops of genetically modified oil bearing plants.
> The oil extracted could be used directly as a diesel fuel because it is
> composed of a high percentage of small chain length molecules. If anyone
> wants more info i could dig out the relevant papers.
>

> Biofuels at Journey to Forever
> Biofuel at WebConX
> http://www.webconx.com/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm
> List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech: