I have some Jatropha seeds.

Butremember, Jatropha grows in tropical and subtropical countries. It doesn't
stand frost.

Reinhard

"gjkimlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> Thanks Steve, quite a smogasbord of oils, I'll dig out the european
> study. It would have been one of the references that Kieth posted.
> The WVO we get would take some cleaning up to use without conversion
> so we haven't looked at that. I intend to get back to the Dalby guys,
> if they are into alcohol from sorgum they may be interested
> eventually in commercial bio from canola or sunflower. I'd be relying
> on your advice for the appropriate oilseed to grow on the Downs.
> Chemtech seem to use a similar formulation for biocide. Something
> lives in Tony's fuel tank, you wouldn't believe the amount of algae
> that grows overnight. He cleaned the tank after the last episode,
> either he didn't get it all or his diesel supplier has a problem.
> What costs/ton do you estimate for your home grown oil? The problem
> with selection for the most suitable cultivars, as I see it, is that
> you need ready access to a LG chromatograph or similar equipment to
> determine the FA composition. I'd like to have a go at that, I still
> have an unused tissue lab sitting here. Anyone got some Jatropha seed
> to send me?
> Please excuse the typing, I'm not wearing my glasses, and can't read
> what I'm writing.Regards from Harry.
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Steven Hobbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > G'day Harry, the FA analysis I posted was made with cold pressed
> sunflower
> > oil. I have got my hands on a few hundred kilos of Canola which I
> will crush
> > in a couple of weeks time (when cropping is out of the way) and
> process into
> > BD, and hopefully will have up to a tonne of Mustard in August to
> try. I have
> > planted some Canola (Pioneer 47CO2) which will be grown and stored
> on farm to
> > be crushed for BD and I will also try running some as a SVO
> conversion in my
> > trusty old ute. I purchased a Vege-therm from Edward (looks well
> made) and
> > Iwill make up a SVO kit. Have you played around with SVO Harry?
> Your comments
> > would be appreciated.
> > Oh, by the way, the FA analysis you have of the European BD would be
> > interesting to see...if you don't mind....and no, I haven't tried
> my BD in
> > the freezer yet.
> > Your biocide sounds interesting...and I guess you don't buy it from
> > hardware shop!!
> >
> > gjkimlin wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Steve, I compared the FA composition that you posted with some
> in
> > > the european literature. What strain are you growing? The European
> > > crop specifically grown for bio seems to be called "OO" or"00"
> > > probably because it has zero 22C FAs. Have you cooled your bio to
> > > determine the cloud or pour point? I would be interested. The
> stuff
> [...]

bagani GbR, Reinhard Henning, Rothkreuz 11, D-88138 Weissensberg, Germany
Tel: ++49 8389 984129, Fax: 984128, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
internet: www.bagani.de

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3PCXaC/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/9bTolB/TM