From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 9:37 PM
Subject: [biofuels-biz] Re: Earth Can't Meet Human Demand for
Resources, Says Study

What are "natural resources" ? The advance of technology keeps
changing
the definition of "natural resources" so maybe the meaning of
"resource
depletion" needs re-examination from a multidimensional vantage
point.
We are entering the age of molecular manipulation and its just
possible,
that in the future, we'll be able to turn any form of "matter"
into any
"resource" we want. The future offers no guarantees so its wise
conserve energy and other resources whenever possible, but its
also
possible future generations will be "resource" richer than our
wildest
dreams. Check this out :
http://www.foresight.org/EOC/index.html
MikeF.                                                      ~~~~
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Neoteric Biofuels Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Apologies for cross posting.