Ah Bah!  You speak as one who enjoys it too much and you forget the most
honorable choice.

Rebel.

We canonized the men and women in our history for it, and we will in our
future.

It is not unproductive to turn ingenuity into tax avoidance.  It saves money
at least.  Tax Avoidance is a right.  Illegal Tax Avoidance is by definition
illegal.

But the wise examination of law is always a good idea.

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NsdPZD/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/9bTolB/TM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]