John Dowdell wrote:
> For "Can there exist phones on that Flash Lite list which don't include
> Flash Lite?" then there certainly can -- I don't think all those phones
> started their shipping *after* Flash Lite 1.1 was purchased for them,
> for instance. But this is the list of those who have paid to include it now:
> http://www.macromedia.com/mobile/supported_devices/

Ok, but that's not very useful for those of us trying to deliver content
to mobile phones. With the list found at
http://svg.org/special/svg_phones/ I know I can deliver SVG and have it
work well (as is the case with most large carriers today) is there a
list of devices that are *guaranteed* (as opposed to "may have started
at some point") to support SWF?

And you haven't answered my question, should we give up all hope that
Macromedia is going to catch up and once again become the cool
more-than-up-to-date company that it was several years ago or have you
guys entirely given up on the mobile Web? As a former Macromedia user I
wish I could get back to using your products, but alas you seem to
stubbornly refuse industry standards.

--
Robin Berjon
   Research Scientist