Doug Schepers wrote:
 > But I wonder why people aren't going for the SVG libs? John, can
 > you tell us if you charge more for SVG capability? How about the
 > size of the libs compared to the overall size of the viewer?

Sorry, I don't have that information. Particularly on the pricing angle,
details would likely depend on the individual manufacturing deal. For
filesize I'd suspect it would be about the same size as the other SVG
rendering schemes in SWF, but I haven't downloaded and compared to get
the exact difference.

Yoshihiko Matsumoto wrote:
 > If we pay $10 to download Flash Lite 1.1 from Macromedia direct link
 > is SVG-T engine included? If not, can you give us SVG-T engine after
 > we pay $10 for Flash Lite 1.1?

I don't think it's part of that download, but I haven't had the free
time to personally check it. Those pages do have a feedback link,
though, if you don't immediately see what you'd like. (But note that
those links are more useful for developers than for consumers, in case
you purchased an early version of a phone before its software was
bundled in.)

jd

--
John Dowdell . Macromedia Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://www.macromedia.com/go/blog_jd