Hi Sanjay,

Take a look at https://cloud.slkdev.net/swagger-confluence/.

In general, we have a collection of tools over at
http://swagger.io/open-source-integrations.

From: 'Sanjay Chandak' via Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, 14 October 2016 at 9:15
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Integration with Swagger to Atlassian Confluence

I am searching an information about integrating Swagger to publish data on
Atlassian Confluence page. I didn't find any useful example or demo online to
implement the same with my Spring boot application which exposed by the
following GET/POT/PUT APIs.

Please let me know how and which plugins/documentation are useful to do this
integration. I am using Maven for build and release.

Anyone has an experience so far with this?