Can you check your browser’s web console to see what’s the actual response
you’re getting from the call?

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of fractaling
<fractaling.a...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, August 4, 2017 at 14:11
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: is '😱 Could not render this component, see the console' an error
message or can it be ignored

Hi, I was wondering if the,  '😱 Could not render this component, see the
console' was an error message or if it can just be ignored (or maybe a warning
that encompass a lot and therefore is not always applicable?). I am testing
uploading a file (as shown in first image). The code that is getting hit (the
nodejs javascript which corresponds to this post) is shown in figure 2. it is
very simply but once line 23 gets executed the 'could not render' message
appears. However, the response of 'Hello World!' does get displayed in swagger.
I looked around online for the meaning of this message but the only postings
about this didn't seem to be asking about this message but an error message in
the 'server response' section of swagger.