That’s the Console tab of the developer tools. Try switching to the Network tab
and executing the call.

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of fractaling
<fractaling.a...@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 13:27
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: is '😱 Could not render this component, see the console' an error
message or can it be ignored

The browser's web console is clean (Figure 1 below shows the console after the
post command has been executed in swagger). Swagger and the application are
both running in Chrome (version 59.0.3071 64-bit). I downloaded swagger 3.3.1
onto my local machine into C:/swagger & am running it from there. I start
swagger by opening the cmd prompt, cd into C:/swagger & then executing the 'npm
start' command. I've attempted running the api (starting it from visual studio)
in both debug and release mode.

Figure 1: