From: Jim Leonard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 2:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SWCollect] Accessible storage?

We all have more software than we care to admit.  :)  For those of us who
have
modest collections, they reside in our house in a room's shelves or
crawlspace.  For humongous collections, they sit in storage spaces.  But
what
to do with collections that just barely overflow a single room's shelves?

I think it was Hugh who had the answer:  Custom shelving.  Hugh, was it you
who
said you have custom shelves built by California Closets?  If so, how was
the
experience, and how much did it cost?  How did you determine the right shelf
height?

The goal is readily-accessible storage -- you know, nothing in storage
facilities or packed up in boxes.  How have you all solved this problem?
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive historical PC gaming database project.