C.E. Forman boldly stated:

>I also Ziploc-bag my games, to eliminate wear when I'm shifting them around,
>taking them down from the shelves, etc., plus it keeps the dust off of 'em.

You might want to be wary of the acid in the bags.  They could harm
the boxes after some years of storage.  (OTOH, there's enough acid in
the boxes themselves to cause them to deteroirate over time anyway, so
it may not make much difference.)

--
Lee K. Seitz  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/
Wanted:                     |   Visit the Classic Video Games Nexus