From: Hugh Falk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 9:38 PM
To: Jim Leonard; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SWCollect] Accessible storage?

The Cygnus version was first I beleive (copyright 83, 85).  Interstel
version is copyright 83,86.  I'll leave the "worth" judgement up to you.  I
don't think either one is more common than the other.  However, I am a
particular fan of Interstel because of their awesome version of Empre:
Wargame of the Century -- one of my all-time favorite games.  Interstel's
version  was also the first version I played...the version that was
available for the Atari ST at the time.

Hugh