From: "Jim Leonard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Populous was one of my all time favorites, but it was actually an
ST/Amiga
> > release first (and better on those platforms).
>
> Why?  (Not picking a fight, just curious)

Well for one, the sound on the PC was (if I remember properly) just regular
pc speaker), and it wasn't as smooth, especially in the scrolling routines
as the ST/Amiga versions (fun factoid, the game was developed on the Amiga
by accident... Molyneaux didn't have any money for a new computer and
Commodore accidently sent him an A1000 which was supposed to go to another
developer and he just didn't return it).

Karl Kuras
Visit Our House the online comic strip!
http://ourhouse.trantornator.com