> In what way?  Is the filter not implemented yet?

Sound on the emulators is still somewhat buggy... usually not as crisp.  The
Amiga sound hardware was VERY complex and makes emulation extremely
difficult.

> And just because your TV is bigger than your monitor doesn't mean you
> can't play VGA games on it ;-)

You have to remember that the Amiga was meant for play on RGB monitors,
which like TV's allow for a bluring of the pixels on screen.  When played
through an emulator on a conventional monitor, the images quite often seem
pretty blocky, but when viewed on a good tv (or better yet an RGB monitor)
the picture looks much better.  Same thing goes for game consoles (I love
hooking up PSX to my old Amiga monitors... looks great!)

Karl Kuras
Visit Our House the online comic strip!
http://ourhouse.trantornator.com