Ah, playing on a real Amiga is a different thrill. 1st, my living room TV
is bigger than my 17'' monitor. 2nd, UAE emulated sound doesn't compare
with the Amiga's.

Pedro R. Quaresma
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"So long, and thanks for all the fish"

          Jim Leonard

          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          09/11/01 20:56

          Solicita-se resposta a

          swcollect                      Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                          A/C:

                                          Ref:

                                          cc:

                                        Assunto: Re: [SWCollect] Soccer games
(was:Shock)

Pedro Quaresma wrote:

> There is an English version of Ambermoon, in the very least in .adf files
> (can these be converted to floppies readable by the real Amiga? No idea)

Yes, but UAE is good enough that that shouldn't be necessary.
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive gaming database project.

http://www.salvador-caetano.pt
http://www.globalshop.pt