Greetings all, and Happy Holidays!

Like all of you (I'm sure), I am a small bit obsessive.  I get an idea in my head
about a rare title, and I am driven to acquire it.  Occasionally, it's easy, and
sometimes it's tough, but I eventually uncover the 'object de desire'.  I wondered
what everyone else obsesses on in this group, and if you are as diligent as I am in my
searches.  Here are a few of the things that I have obsessed on, and perhaps we can
give each other advice on how to continue our searches.

*Origin Audio CD Volume 1--****ACQUIRED!****  I found this quite by accident in an old
used software store.  The female-asian manager referrs to me as 'That Origin Guy', and
she's nice enough to hold things for me.  She handed it to me, and said,"I know this
isn't a game, but it said Origin on it--you can have it for 5 dollars."--I searched
for this one for well over a year, and sent at least 30 different emails on it, only
to have it fall in my lap!  :)

*The Ultima Collection "CHINESE"--This one I have no idea how to get.  It's a very
nice box, with a velvet-lined interior.  The trinket is a large, fist-sized clear
crystal,with a limited edition number embedded in the center.  Although it's a recent
title (1998), I can't seem to get any leads on one.  Tom Mage has one, and it truly is
one of the best game presentations that I have ever seen....any help?

*Ultima-Escape From Mt. Drash--I guess ALL of us would do anything we could to get
ahold of this one.  We ALL know the history, and as far as I know, there are only 3
known to exist (Garriot's, Edward Frank's, and Tom's partial).  I have a lead on a 4th
one, but I will doubt it's existence, until I get a pic or two(...we've all been down
THAT road before!) :)  Anyone know of any others out there?

This being the greatest gathering of software collectors that I know of, most of us
have acquired most of the standards in our genre..that leaves only the rarest of the
rare.  So tell us...
What are YOUR obsessions?

'...Preserving Worlds...'
Joe Garrity