From: Marco Thorek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 2:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] New topic--Collectors UNITE!

"C.E. Forman" schrieb:

> Good shrinkwrap jobs have the pencil-eraser hole in the front and back.

The what holes? I thought those were there because the shrinkwrapping
machines sucked the air out through those.

> I may have actually brought this up in a column once (or was going to): If
> the shrink threatens to compress and damage the package, we may have to
> decide slitting it slightly is acceptable.  Like the action figure
> collectors who decided cutting the spare battery out of the package was
> better than having it rupture and leak acid all over an MIP fig.

That's what I figured, but my fingers will tremble when I actually have
to cut through there.

Marco

Information in this message reflects current market conditions and is subject to
change without notice. It is believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed for
accuracy or completeness. Details provided do not supersede your normal trade
confirmations or statements. Any product is subject to prior sale. CIBC World Markets
Corp, its affiliated companies, and their officers or employees, may have a position
in or make a market in any security described above, and may act as an investment
banker or advisor to such.  Although CIBC World Markets Corp. is an indirect, wholly
owned subsidiary of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce ("CIBC"), it is solely
responsible for its contractual obligations. Any securities products recommended,
purchased, or sold in any client accounts (i) will not be insured by the FDIC,
(ii)will not be deposits or obligations of CIBC, (iii) will not be endorsed or
guaranteed by CIBC, and (iv) will be subject to risks, including possible loss of
principal in!
vested.