Hey oldies,

The pic of Chris on Mr morons auction brought a thought to my head. What do
you guys look like? Or am I the only one having this morbid interest? Might
be.. I know what that Pedro guy looks like, and I believe John has very long
hair. But as for the rest of you, I have no clue. Not sure, maybe all of you
want to remain anonymous. After all, this is a mailing list that maybe even
that schmuck has signed up to, just to lurk or something.

Well, just my early morning thoughts while waiting for the Ultima Online
servers to go back online(Europa).

/Stefan