Stefan Lindblom wrote:

> The pic of Chris on Mr morons auction brought a thought to my head. What do
> you guys look like? Or am I the only one having this morbid interest? Might
> be.. I know what that Pedro guy looks like, and I believe John has very long
> hair. But as for the rest of you, I have no clue. Not sure, maybe all of you
> want to remain anonymous. After all, this is a mailing list that maybe even
> that schmuck has signed up to, just to lurk or something.

The last time I made pictures of some of us available, I was asked very
politely to take them down.  So of course I did, and I took that to mean that
people want to choose their own representation.

Along those lines, feel free to gawk at my form at www.mindcandydvd.com in the
People section.
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])                    http://www.oldskool.org/