C.E. Forman wrote:
So can originals, the 3 sides alone doesn't prove it's a rewrap.

This is true.

Personally I thought this looked more like the light reflecting off the wrap
on small "ridges" (for lack of a better term).  The seller himself says
there is no wear (he is specific, not using the generic "MINT!!!!") and he
describes the hole that is often the telltale sign of an original job.

I missed the hole description (although having different size holes is a bit odd). And on further examination, you could be right about the light reflecting. (What terrible pictures!)

I've noticed this, a lot of review copies are software and docs only,
missing the trinkets and props, or at least the catalogs and errata.  So...
if it's original shrinkwrap, how much does completeness matter (assuming one
can even tell B-)?

Well, it would be up to the collector buying it to know it wasn't complete ;-)

It's at $125 right now -- very curious to see how much it goes for. I hope the winning bidder knows what he's getting...
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project? http://www.mobygames.com/