Heh.  You know, it would be best to get a list together of all the game
authors that you all would like to see at this event.  I know a lot of
Apple II guys, most of them in fact.  And I can track people down pretty
well.  If you're looking for a bunch of Atari authors, I know someone
who might know where most of them are.  So, getting the list together
would be a good first step.  I'm not sure if Steve Wozniak would come to
a non-Apple-only party, but he might.  I can definitely persuade him.

As for picking a location and organizing the event, I know someone who's
great at doing that and has done events exactly like this one.  I also
have a contact at a huge media company who is specifically working on
putting together events for gaming.  If you're all serious then I can
gauge these guys' interest.

- john

The goal of the works of a genius' existance lies only in itself.