I have an interesting question for you guys....

Would you consigder a classic game more valuable if it was signed by the
author?

If so, and you'd like your classic Apple II games signed, I might know
where the author is and could persuade him to sign em. :)

I have a few old Apple II games signed by their authors and I've gotten
some nice reactions from them....

- john

The goal of the works of a genius' existance lies only in itself.