Very kind of you, Tomas, and welcome aboard.  Likewise to you, Peo.

Hugh

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomas Buteler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 1:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SWCollect] Atari 2600

Lee,

Actually, the Atari 2600 was by far the most popular
console ever in this country, so games (and consoles)
are abundant. And since the conversion rate is 2.8 it
means games are 2.8 times cheaper for you
dollar-earning guys (even more so for the Euro) :)

Feel free to send your wanted list to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'll gladly keep an eye out for
them (that actually goes for everyone on the list).

Best regards,

Tomas