From: C.E. Forman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: den 18 januari 2004 15:26
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Need advice regarding a Wasteland purchase

This reminds me.  Awhile back Sarinee Achavanuntakul (of Underdogs) and I
were talking about setting up a site for cataloguing the exact contents of
game packages.  Gameprops.com, I believe it was to be called.  It was to be
something like a more specialized version of Moby, concentrating on package
variations and lists of what was in them.  Possibly scans too, though with
all the counterfeiting lately I'm nervous about an undertaking like that
now.  I did some fundamental database design, and we got as far as actually
registering the domain name, but it just never went anywhere from there.