I am already doing this Chris, you've seen my site haven't you?  If I am
inadvertantly helping counterfeiters, I'm sorry but for me at least, the
benefit (hi-res scans) outweighs the risk.  Anyhow, there are only a
very few games that are amenable to easy counterfeiting - basically
those sold in a cardboard folder with the instructions printed right on
it, and nothing else, and we know to be cautious of their origins when
buying these...