To me, games in 5.25 floppies are more valuable than their 3.5 counterparts. Why? The extra sleeves.

Some games have really nice sleeves on their 5.25 games. The Softworld edition of the Origin (Ultima/Wing Commander) games spring to mind

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

Toyota Prius '01, Aqua Ice Opalescent, 37K km., "Esperanza"

'People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.' - Oliver Wendell Holmes