From: Per-Olof Karlsson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 2:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SWCollect] 5.25s vs. 3.5s

There used to be floppy drives you could connect to the parallel port.. Try
looking for one of these, I'm sure they'll work just fine even today. :)

There are also quite recent thingies that let you connect a 3.5" drive via
USB, could be an alternative too (having a 5.25" internally and a 3.5" via
USB)

Cheers,
Peo