In a message dated 01/22/2004 12:21:16 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

God, yes!!  Those were the days -- days when you were actually faster than
your computer.  I remember frantically ripping the disk out too.

Yeah but you had to be careful. If it started to write the disk could be corrupted and you lose it all. I would usually make a copy of my save disk (with Wizardry it was autosave so VERY important) so I would be protected if my disk was ruined by a "pull"

Tom

Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page