Of course you can.  There are lots of criteria you can judge mistakes by, but in the games industry, number of units sold is the most common and least subjective method.  It is especially important since it  usually determines if you get to continue making games in the future.

Hugh

-----Original Message-----
From: Pedro Quaresma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jan 21, 2004 9:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] "Modern" classics

Hugh,

I understood the context... I just don't think you can quite compare "making more/less money" and "being a mistake" :)

I wasn't commenting on quality either 0:)

Pedro

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

Toyota Prius '01, Aqua Ice Opalescent, 37K km., "Esperanza"

'People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.' - Oliver Wendell Holmes