From: Hugh Falk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 1:33 AM
To: 'C.E. Forman'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SWCollect] Oh my G*d!!!!

No way...that was 1992.  Only $20 a letter and $2 per subtitle letter.
Then you have to subtract for the sequel.  I'd have to go with:

"The Activision Little Computer People Discovery Kit"  The value of this
game is approximately:

$49.99 + $4500 = $4,549.99

I normally wouldn't want to count words like "Activision" in the value,
but that's the official name of the game.  On the back of the box in
small print it says:  "The Activision Little Computer People Discovery
Kit TM"  It's not a subtitle or to be confused with the various fonts
used on the front.  Other box variations of this game may be worth less.

So unless somebody is going to argue that this isn't technically a game,
I'm sorry to say that this is probably the most valuable game out there.
I hope you all have one.

On a similar note, should we raise the value of games by Bill Budge and
Sid Meier because they use their names in the title? Or should we
exclude their names?  Do you list these games in your DB as "Sid Meier's
Civilization " or just "Civilization"?

As soon as somebody gets tired of this thread, please tell me to stop.
No seriously, please tell me to stop.

Hugh