Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Announcing the CGW Museum

Yes, I have LOL. But it's not so bad if it's progressively. A few now, a few then... might take a year to get all of them up. But yes... it would require lots of time, space, and bandwidth. So right now the status quo is much easier. :-)

Freddie Bingham wrote:
Have you considered the time it would take to scan 100 magazines? :eek:

Freddie

Vintage Gaming - http://www.vintagegaming.org