<whine>
Mr. Olafson has mopped up the floor w/me on many occasions (seems to be a recurring theme these days). Proof of his excellent taste, and seemingly bottomless financial resources. IMHO he overbids on things I've seen go for less.

I was hoping that the bid would set him back a bit, but I was more than shocked to see him lay down more on Drash than my first car cost, then bid on the item that I was just looking at (1st ed Galactic Attack by Siro-Tech/Sir-Tech). Bryron nailed that one. Sigh. Its one thing to buy the same item multiple times to get one complete, but to get one complete AND working, ergh.
</whine>

Edward,

I'm hoping the higher-than-expected sale price of Drash will allow you to keep some of your prizes that you were planning to sell. Though the final value fee from ebay will probably be painful.

Hugh,

Ya know, that joke about '50 shrinkwrapped Drash's' had the "just kidding" just offscreen of my e-mail preview. Half of the brain knew it was a joke, the other half was nervously scrolling down just in case...

Dan