On Mar 22, 2004, at 8:08 PM, Dan Chisarick wrote: [Snip]
I'm hoping the higher-than-expected sale price of Drash will allow you to keep some of your prizes that you were planning to sell. Though the final value fee from ebay will probably be painful.

The fee is $67.20 which is minor given the final price. I'll be selling some other stuff I have extras of or don't want, but nothing that is highly wanted by collectors (for example, I have an extra Quest For Glory collection).

I've also mentioned the email list to Mr. Olafson and invited him to join.

--

Edward Franks