WOW :O :O
My prediction was $2867 so it was $738 off;
document here:
http://vintage-sierra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96&postdays=0&postorder=asc&;
start=0

Congratulations to Per-Olof :)
Excellent to get it here to Scandinavia =).
Maybe I can sometime come visit and check it out
since I'm a neighbour here from Finland :).

I wouldn't be suprised if more will surface after this and I hope so
(hopefully not counterfeiters though), because that is quite significant
a sum, and people who might notice this (and especially those
who have some recollection of sometimes having one) will start digging
for these from attics, fleas etc. cash signs at their eyes.

But I'd also like to note that at least for me
and most of us collectors this is not about the money;
it's about the nostalgia and art and getting a complete collection,
so how can that be measured in money
(though the limit is obviosuly one's current bank account).

- Jukka

--
Synchronic Web - http://koti.mbnet.fi/psychic/
f.ex. collecting pages: old adventure/RPG/other games