On Mar 30, 2004, at 7:02 AM, Pedro Quaresma wrote: [Snip]
And one day, it does. Shrinkwrapped. Brand new. I open it up (what an heresy!) and discover it to be as good as I imagined it.

Is the search over? No. One isn't enough. In the following period of time (weeks? months?) I got my hands on three more from the same source. Not one, not two, but three more. All brand new and shrinkwrapped.

http://www.dcc.online.pt/~c9707061/images/collection4.jpg

The quest is now complete.

Congratulations! That's one sweet find. :)

--

Edward Franks