Joe wrote:
>I too have found another 'sealed' copy of 'Origin Audio CD-Volume 1' (I bought it off of Ebay in Q4 of 2003).  >I now have two.  I also know someone else (Ben Lesnick) who got a 'sealed' copy as well (he got it from Ebay in >Q4 of 2003).

Yes you probably got them from the same person I did :) I knew more or less how many he had to auction, so I got one to be safe, then let some people get others so I could get the last ones without spending too much.

>I also saw someone else who has one from a few years ago (Lancelot Du Lake).

"Lancelot" was the first person I knew that had it. It was after talking to him that, for me, the myth became reality...

>They seem to now be popping up everywhere...perhaps I'm paranoid, but C.E. has taught us all to be 'ever >vigilant'.

I'm convinced they're the real thing, I can try to take pics of the one I opened.

>This could be the first 'Origin Forgery', or the luckiest day in Pedro's LIFE!

It's definitely one of the luckiest days in my collecting history, but could I tell you some stories... ;)

Slightly OT: Another reason why I say my collection is "complete", is because I also got my hands on the last Ultima of which I didn't have a boxed copy: Forge of Virtue. I got it + Ultima 7 + the hintbook for $15 USD 0:) My theory proves right once again!

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

Toyota Prius '01, Aqua Ice Opalescent, 39K km., "Esperanza"

'People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.' - Oliver Wendell Holmes

ToyotaShopping - A sua Loja Toyota Online
http://www.toyota.pt